Yahoo not Working on iPhone | Not Responding
Many iPhone users have grievances regarding Yahoo not working on iPhone. There can be random reasons behind it. Yahoo always suggests having updated and latest mail application in iPhones. But still, this article will share some of the issues and their solutions behind this problem. So check out the given guidelines and hope this works for you.
Steps to fix Yahoo not working on iPhone
1) Sign in and out of Yahoo account
- If you are not getting emails in your inbox then you can sign out and then again can sign in to your Yahoo account.
- Visit Yahoo mail-> Sign out of your account. Further, open your Yahoo mail and sign in with your correct ID and password.
2) Delete and re-add Yahoo mail in your iPhone
- Visit Settings and enter Accounts & Passwords.
- Click on Yahoo account and then tap Delete Account.
- Now again open Settings and Accounts & Passwords.
- Click on Add Account and then select Yahoo.
- Enter your Yahoo mail address, password and sign in. Check your inbox for further mails in iPhone.
3) Enable cellular data
- May be your cellular data isn’t enabled for the Mail app if you aren’t under wi-fi coverage.
- Visit Settings -> Cellular -> Toggle the mail app on.
4) Update your iOS to the latest version
- Maybe the older versions have some random bugs that’s why updates are necessary to solve these issues.
- Open Settings->General->Software Update.
- Check whether any new iOS software update is available. Make sure your device has stable internet connection along with sufficient storage.
5) Set SMTP server
- Open Settings and then Accounts & Passwords.
- Select Yahoo! -> Account -> Outgoing Mail Server SMTP ->other SMTP servers.
- The hostname will be smtp.mail.yahoo.com and enter your name and password.
- Further, you need to set the port as 465 or 587 and SSL to yes.
6) Use Yahoo mail app
- Visit the App Store and search Yahoo mail in the search bar.
- Download and install the app on your iPhone.
- Then log in to your Yahoo mail account and now you can receive all your Yahoo emails in iPhone
With these measures, you can easily fix yahoo mail not working on iPhone. Check out the methods carefully and resolve your issue.